Mountain biking Darley Dale in Derbyshire!

So Easter 2019 is here and the sun is roasting. What a better way to spend the day than riding my  mountain bike around Darley Dale in Derby...

So Easter 2019 is here and the sun is roasting. What a better way to spend the day than riding my  mountain bike around Darley Dale in Derbyshire! After a 1.5 hour drive on our busy UK roads I arrived at my destination with a desperate need to pee. After jumping out of the car and surveying my surroundings, it occurred to me that I needed to move my ass and get ready to ride because peeing was out of the question neither a public toilet nor a well placed bush in sight.....should have gone before I left, bloody coffee!!

Mountain bike with a pretty waterfall backdrop Darley dale - by: © Paul c Walton

Pretty waterfall backdrop

Single track through the woods Darley dale - by: © Paul c Walton

Single track through the woods

A view of Chatsworth, Derbyshire - by: © Paul c Walton

A view of Chatsworth

Looking over View of Darley Dale - by: © Paul c Walton

View of the Darley Dale

Wooded ridge line trail in Darley dale - by: © Paul c Walton

Wooded ridge line trail 

Greeted with after first climb in Darley dale - by: © Paul c Walton

Greeted with after first climb

This route looks promising in Darley dale - by: © Paul c Walton

This route looks promising

0 comments: