Cannock Chase mountain bike trails 2008

When I first started riding mountain bikes Cannock Chase trails was my go to place...Why? Well back then I didn't drive which made the t...

When I first started riding mountain bikes Cannock Chase trails was my go to place...Why? Well back then I didn't drive which made the train my only option! With that in mind, Thetford forest was also a place I'd visit often...location was key! This was one year I got around to taking some photo's of Cannock Chase. They look old and grainy, but I do like to look back on that weekend!

Cannock chase fast single track- by: © Paul c Walton

Cannock chase fast single track

Cannock chase single track- by: © Paul c Walton

Cannock chase single track

Cannock chase, watch that tree!- by: © Paul c Walton

Cannock chase, watch that tree!

Me and Joel ride follow the dog- by: © Paul c Walton

Me and Joel ride follow the dog

Follow that dog, Cannock chase Stafford shire- by: © Paul c Walton

Follow that dog, Cannock chase

Trail view of Cannock chase Staffordshire - by: © Paul c Walton

Trail view of Cannock chase

Scenery view of the chase Staffordshire - by: © Paul c Walton

Scenery view of the chase

Scenery view of Cannock Staffordshire - by: © Paul c Walton

Scenery view of Cannock

Which way now on the chase Staffordshire - by: © Paul c Walton

Which way now on the chase

0 comments: