MTB at Sherwood pines forest park Kitchener trail

Mountain biking at Sherwood pines has been my go to fix since I started driving a car. About an hour away from home it was perfect for a qu...

Mountain biking at Sherwood pines has been my go to fix since I started driving a car. About an hour away from home it was perfect for a quickie without ramping up too many miles behind the wheel before I got my fix. The Kitchener trail was always where I headed to because for me it held the most excitement. The only thing that it really lacked for me was that it is man-made trails and not the natural beauty that you can get on camera from the more remote places of the UK.

Culloden wood section at the Kitchener trail Sherwood pines- by: © Paul c Walton

Culloden wood Kitchener trail

Rock drop section at the Kitchener trail- by: © Paul c Walton

Rock drop Kitchener trail

Dog soldiers section on the Kitchener trail Sherwood pines- by: © Paul c Walton

Dog soldiers, Kitchener trail

Hellfire alley section at the Kitchener trail Sherwood pines- by: © Paul c Walton

Hellfire alley Kitchener trail

Tornado alley section at the Kitchener trail Sherwood pines- by: © Paul c Walton

Tornado alley Kitchener trail

Single track section at the Kitchener trail Sherwood pines- by: © Paul c Walton

Single track, Kitchener trail

Weston Front section, Kitchener trail, Sherwood pines.- by: © Paul c Walton

Weston Front, Kitchener trail

Watch that puddle and trees, the kitchener trail- by: © Paul c Walton

Watch that puddle and trees

Sanctuary wood, Kitchener trail Sherwood pines- by: © Paul c Walton

Sanctuary wood, Kitchener trail

0 comments: